People generally have a thinking that college life is very easy and it’s all about fun. It sure is not true at all; college life involves a lot of ups and downs and those who don’t have the right resources surely get struck. Of course, students can become productive if they have the right resources. Technology today has a big role in the education and today’s generation is addictive of it.
Here are the 6 great websites which can make the students productive and improves their skills:
• Zoho: students have to manage academic presentations and organize large documents. Here Zoho can help them, with its flexibility and as a convenient platform. This software has a wide range of services and it is user friendly. It also lets you publish spreadsheet data or documents to any website or blog.
• MindGenius: it is an amazing mind mapping tool that can help you capture, manage and visualize your ideas and information. The visual layout of information will enable the projects and tasks to be scoped and agreed effectively.
• Evernote: this site will help you to keep everything on your to-do list organized. In fact, it also helps you to make the to-do list. Thus making your life very organized.
• StudentRate: money management is really tough task for the students. And it is the time where you should put your responsibilities straight.
• InstaGrok: Mind mapping one of the great ways for students to organize and get their things done in productive way. There are various websites for students out there which will help in doing that. But, InstaGrok really stands out of the list.
• Koofers: if your exams are near, you know it’s the time for prep. Koofers will help you in your prep with its feature that enables you to access flashcards and prepare it easily.